P&H (Palmer & Howells) are looking to recruit a Supper Chef to support our excellent catering team here at Cothill House.
Working within the existing kitchen team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing the early evening meal, from Sunday to Friday afternoons, offering a variety of dishes. Working hours are from 1pm to 7pm.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Hospitality to a 4* standard within a school environment
- Working with Chef Manager and team, supporting the preparation, cooking and service of food to agreed standards and specification
- Ensuring full food hygiene, health & safety, COSHH procedures are followed
As Supper Chef you must have:
- Experience of supervising a small kitchen team
- Innovation and flair with a passion for food and fresh, seasonal ingredients
- Drive to continuously improve the food operation
- Excellent communication skills
To apply, please contact our Catering Manager, Ricardo Grech via email@example.com. Please send your CV and cover letter indicating the skills and experience you could bring to the role.
Reference ID: CH/PH0920
Job Type: 28 Hours a week, 33 weeks a year.
Salary: £14.00 - £15.50 per hour
Cothill House School is committed to the safeguarding of children and young adults. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory ‘Disclosure and Barring Services Enhanced Check’. All staff share the responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the pupils and must adhere to, and comply with, the school’s safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.